EasyPost nests the Payment Logs and Cash Flow reports in the Billing page on the dashboard. From there you can generate reports for both of these object types.
Below are the headers that you can expect to be exported from each of these report types:
Payment Logs (sample report template):
Cash Flow (sample report template):
|date||postage_fee||label_fee||insurance_fee||tracker_fee||credit_card_fee||total_fees||& many more........|
Payment Logs and Cash Flow page elements
- Navigate to the Billing page, click your 'Account email' --> 'Billing'
- Use the filters to view results your desired results
- Click the button to generate a .zip file containing a .csv report
- Note: Payment Logs has a 31 day max timeframe, while Cash Flow only has 30 days
Example Payment Logs
The different statuses for each payment log are:
- Pending - the transaction is pending
- Completed - the transaction is completed
- Rejected - the transaction is rejected, please double-check your balance or banking information to ensure everything is ok before contacting support
- Credited - the transaction is credited to your account, despite the bank not completing the transaction