No matter if you are generating reports via the API or the EasyPost Dashboard, EasyPost offers a single access location for all your previously generated reports. This is the Reports page of the EasyPost Dashboard. This article will walk you through how to use this page to find your past reports!
How to view reports that were generated in the past
To access a past report that was generated for your EasyPost account:
- Navigate to the Reports page in the Dashboard
- Set the Object Type filter to your desired report type (Shipments Invoices, Payment Logs, etc)
- A table will display with a list of the previously generated reports, when they were created and the date range they have data for. You may redownload the files with the Download button.
What if I do not see my report?
If you do not see the reports you expect to when searching, check for these common issues:
- Make sure you are searching against the correct environment. You will want to have the filter to set to Production, unless you had been using the test features available to developers using EasyPost to generate shipping labels.
- Make sure you are searching the correct Report Type with the Object Type drop down.
If you are still having issues after confirming these to common ones, then please Contact Support and they will be happy to help you.
What type of reporting is available to me?
For information on what types of reports are available out-of-the-box for all EasyPost accounts, check out our Comprehensive Reporting Options at EasyPost article.