Need a report that details your payment activity for a given time period? This article includes instructions for generating a Payment Log report as a method for viewing or downloading your monthly billing activity.
EasyPost provides its customers with the Payment Log report which includes payment transactions against a given account, see Transactions Types included. Follow the steps below for generating your first Payment Log report using the EasyPost Dashboard.
- Login to your EasyPost Dashboard
- Navigate to the Billing Tab by clicking on Account Settings
- Scroll down to the Reports section of the screen, and choose the Payment Logs tab
Generate a monthly report
- Using the date selector, choose a window of time for which you’d like to generate your report (max 32 day window) then click Apply
- OPTIONAL- Use the Transaction Type Filter to adjust which transactions you want to include in the report. It is defaulted to include All Transactions
- The screen will automatically adjust to display your transactions for the given time period in the table below OR you can click the Generate Report button to export the file via CSV.
- If generating a report, a window will open that allows you to select or deselect a variety of columns available to include in your final output. For example, if you want to include the Tracking Code associated with the transactions that are linked to a specific shipment, select the Tracking Code checkbox and the column will added in your final output.
- Click Export and a CSV will be exported to your device.
How to view reports that were generated in the past
To access a Payment Log report (or any other report type at EasyPost) that was generated in the past you can:
- Navigate to the Reports page in the Dashboard
- Set the Object Type filter to your desired report type (Shipments, Payment Logs, etc)
- A table will display with a list of the previously generated reports, when they were created and the date range they have data for. You may redownload the files with the Download button
Transaction Types in the Payment Log Report
- Refund Credits
- Insurance Credits
- Credit Card Charges
- Convenience Fee
- Bank Account Charges
- Subscription Payment
- Manual Credits
- Manual Debits.