Easy Label Printing for Online Shoppers
With USPS Label Broker®, ecommerce businesses and merchants can give their customers an easier way to print outbound and return shipping labels if they do not have access to a printer. Simply give customers a Label Broker ID with a QR code and let USPS® do the label printing.
How It Works
Need to get a label to your customers who don’t have access to a printer? EasyPost will upload your customers’ prepaid or postage-guaranteed (return) labels to the USPS secure Label Broker repository. We’ll provide you with a unique USPS Label Broker ID that you’ll give to your customers they can use to print a shipping label. USPS recommends the use of this service be on-demand, only when needed.
- Request a Label Broker ID for a shipment you create.
- EasyPost will upload labels to the USPS Label Broker repository.
- Text or email your customers their unique Label Broker ID using the template provided below.
- Your customers take their Label Broker ID with their shipment to the participating Post Office. USPS will scan the ID and print the shipping label at the counter.
- Or customers can print their shipping label from USPS.com when they have access to a printer.
[Friendly introduction (e.g.: Hi first name)]
[Merchant info about return here (e.g.: items, order #, RMA #, date, etc.]
For your convenience, you can print your return label at participating USPS® Post Offices®. Simply bring your packaged and ready-to-ship item and show the Label Broker code below to the USPS Retail Associate at the Retail Counter.
USPS Label Broker ID
You can find participating locations here:
You can also use this website for instructions on how to print your label at home.
[Merchant info here about tracking return, refund, how to get help, etc.]
Interested in setting this up? View our USPS Label Broker Technical Guide.
Please sign in to leave a comment.