EasyPost offers a customizable tracking page you can send to your end customers. The URL is generated with every EasyPost shipment and tracker.
Setting up Branded Tracking from the dashboard
To set up the branded tracking page, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Brand setup page - In the EasyPost dashboard, click on the email address to pull up the drop down menu, and then click on “Brand”.
- Customize page - Once on the branded tracking page (pictured below), you will have the ability to change the look and layout of the page:
- Theme - There are two layouts available from which to choose. The main difference can be found in how the tracking status bar appears.
- Logo and URL - A logo of your company or product can be added. A URL can also be added so that whenever an end user clicks on the logo, it will take them to that URL
- Name - Used for company name or name of project/campaign.
- Color and Background Color - This changes the color of the text and tracking bar on the page, as well as the color of the background.
- Ad Image and URL (optional) - Similar to 'logo and URL' above, you can add another image and embedded URL for end customers to see.
- Preview and save changes - Once all desired changes have been made to the page, make sure that you click the "Preview in New Window" button in order to preview your work. Don't forget to also click "Save Brand" (at the bottom of the image shown above) once you are happy with your changes:
And that's it!
What images should I upload for my Brand?
Both the logo image and ad image are very flexible in what you can upload. We use CSS in the browser to make your image fit within the given space, even if what you upload is larger. There only limitations are:
- Logo: 10MB max. SVG/PNG/JPG allowed.
- Ad: 10MB max. SVG/PNG/JPG allowed. Min Width: 460px, 920px recommended (for viewing on high pixel-density devices)
Article is closed for comments.