EasyPost is an officially approved Royal Mail vendor. In order to begin the onboarding process for your Royal Mail account, first, visit your EasyPost account dashboard - Carriers Account Page (see Adding a Carrier for more specific instructions). Select Royal Mail from the list on the right. You'll be asked to provide some information, which includes:
- Reference: A custom reference used for your own documentation purposes.
- Description: A description field used for your own documentation purposes.
- Royal Mail Account Number: The account number associated with your Royal Mail account. If you do not have this information, contact your Royal Mail representative to receive it.
- Posting Location Number: 10 digit number beginning with 90. If you do not have this information, contact your Royal Mail representative to receive it.
- OBA Email Address: The email address associated with your Royal Mail account.
After your account is verified, we will then query Royal Mail for all the service levels associated with your account. This is a manual process, so you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that this is done for your account. It may take a few days for us to receive a reply from Royal Mail. Once we confirm with Royal Mail, you'll have access to all of the service levels available to your account.
To add more service levels to your account, you'll have to contact your Royal Mail representative first. Have them confirm the new service level with us, and we'll enable the new service level once we receive the confirmation.