Every label that is purchased through the EasyPost platform will be displayed on the Shipments page. Here we will display all relevant information for the shipment, including; from address, to address, parcel details, as well as action buttons in regards to the shipment.
Note: This page will display purchased shipments that fall within the parameters of the configured filters. Shipments that have been created but NOT purchased, won't be displayed on this page.
Shipment page elements
- Navigation link to the Shipments page.
- Links to our official API documentation and help guides on shipments.
- Filters to help you narrow the returned results by environment and date range.
- CSV report button. This report will export via the current filter settings (please keep date range to 31 days or less).
- Search for individual shipments. Input a value in the search bar and hit enter on your keyboard or click the 'Search' button.
- Existing shipments (that meet your filter criteria) will be displayed on this page. Click 'Details' to see more information and action buttons about the shipment.
- Shipment information including summary items in the right column and full details in .json format.
- Action buttons
- Track - this takes you to the custom tracking URL pertaining to this shipment
- Label - opens a downloadable .png image of the shipping label itself
- Receipt - PDF export of the receipt for the codt of the shipment in regards to EasyPost (label fees + insurance fees)
- Refund - If the label has not been utilized (scanned acceptance), clicking the refund button will cancel the label and refund the label fees to your EasyPost account.
Article is closed for comments.